2005 pics today at press gathering

back2dastang

Oct 8, 2004
chicago Il
Today i was driving along and spotted an 05. I knew they werent out and had to do some investigating. The nearby golf course was holding a press gathering for many 05 models. I went and snapped some shots of a green Gt . :)

Attachments

• DSC01061.JPG
    DSC01061.JPG
    63.5 KB · Views: 498
  • DSC01062.JPG
    DSC01062.JPG
    62.5 KB · Views: 442
  • Sponsors (?)

Beautiful. Thanks for pics, bro :hail2:. I woulda chose a different color, but to each his own, i suppose. You shoulda chased him down and got some front shots too :D. I can't wait to get mine.

no front shot

I actually left the gathering without seeing the car. Then on the way home i spotted it coming toward me. The front is very distinguished. You know its a stang when its coming toward you. Kinda like you know the headlights of a cop car behind you!!! :lol:

Great pics!

Though, I still can't get over those HUGE wheel well gaps. Why does Ford isnsist on making the mustang look like a truck? Is it really that difficult to make the car look like this (attachment) from the factory?

Oh well, at least there is the aftermarket.

Attachments

• grn-lowered.jpg
    grn-lowered.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 236
back2dastang said:
i just zoomed in a little bit more on my digi camera and they are def MFG plates.

OK, thanks. I wanted to confirm that it was a Ford car, not a customer car. Looks like NO customers have an '05 in their possesion yet.

The 05 doesn't sit all that bad for a stock setup. Hopefully it will get good weight transfer at the strip.

Now the SN95's had the worst wheel gap I've ever seen, the car's stance is absolutely DISGUSTING stock. They really look like total **** sitting that high.

GinoGT said:
The 05 doesn't sit all that bad for a stock setup. Hopefully it will get good weight transfer at the strip.

Now the SN95's had the worst wheel gap I've ever seen, the car's stance is absolutely DISGUSTING stock. They really look like total **** sitting that high.

I agree, the tire to wheel opening gaps are horrible on the SN-95s. Their tires are also too small in diameter. Stock to Stock the S-197 looks a lot better.