2006 Gt Transmission Question ( Converter Trouble!)

lungbuster

Jun 19, 2011
Ok guys so here is what I have going on. I have been running a PI 3200 stall on my 06 gt for about a year with no trouble. About a month ago I added a Roush tvs 2300 from brenspeed. I had no trouble at the track or on the way home last Wednesday. I drove the car all day Thursday with no trouble. I did not drive the car Friday I installed a BMR anti roll kit. Saturday I took the car to the store and I noticed that the car is now slipping to redline from first to second and bounces of the rev limiter for about 3 seconds then shifts. The same from 3rd to 4th. Throttle lightly (very lightly) it will shift. So do I need a new torque converter or a whole new transmission? I am going to list everything that is done to my car just so I wont have to do it later. I have a 2006 mustang gt. Mods- Detroit rocker cams, Roush tvs2300 supercharger 520R package from Brenspeed, P.I. stallion 3200 stall, Ford racing 410 gears, I piece shift master drive shaft, Hooker super comp headers, off road x, Magnaflow axle back, Steeda lower control arm, BMR anti roll kit, and a lot of other stuff but it wont apply to my question. PLEASE HELP GUYS I NEED TO GET THIS FIXED ON BACK ON THE ROAD

• Sponsors (?)