2006 Torch Red GT - Bought New, now at 60.080 miles / Key Fobs stopped working

Wifey's mid life crisis cure. Just hit 60,080 miles and 1 problem has cropped up. The remotes have stopped working. Installed fresh batteries in both; no go. Looked in owners manual for a dedicated fuse that may have gone out; no luck. Suggestions are welcomed. Thanks!

• Sponsors (?)

I doubt both fobs would go left at the same time so it is probably the reciever, or whatever the module is called that picks up the fob signal, is malfunctioning.
Is it a 'remote head key ' (key and remote together) or fob and key separated?

I doubt both fobs would go left at the same time so it is probably the reciever, or whatever the module is called that picks up the fob signal, is malfunctioning.
Is it a 'remote head key ' (key and remote together) or fob and key separated?
the fob and key are separate. I looked in the owner manual as well as online and could not find reference to a module nor a fuse or relay dedicated to the remotes.

Call a mobil lock smith, they would know, they may have to be reprogrammed, try disconnecting the battery in the car for a hour or so and see if it will reset the remote, it would be rare for both remotes to malfunction, my truck was 20 years old before my fob went left.