2007 V6 Manual - Turns Over - No Start

2007 V6 manual. I usually drive it pretty mildly. Always ran great no issues. Decided to sell because I wasn't driving it much. Sat for a couple of months, so battery died. Replaced battery. During test drive with potential buyer, drove about 5 miles. Under hard acceleration, it suddenly cuts off. Restarts in limp-home mode. After a 1/2 mile, cuts off. Would turn over strong, fuel pump kicks on, never starts. Had it towed home. Would still turn over, but not start. Next morning, starts, runs 10 mins, cuts off. Again, will turn over strong, no start. Later, starts, runs 5 mins, I was monitoring with obd scanner, good fuel pressure when it cut off. It sits, battery dies. Charged, replaced terminals, turns over strong, hasn't started since.
Codes: p0320, p0481, p0607, p1000, p1235, p1489, p2105, p2107, p060a, u0300
Any ideas where to start.
These seem interesting to me:

P0320 Ignition/Distributor Engine Speed Input Circuit
P2105 Throttle Actuator Control System - Forced Engine Shutdown
P2107 Throttle Actuator Control Module Processor

Can one cause the other?

Thanks!

• Sponsors (?)

Sounds like the throttle butterfly actuator has died and doesn't open the throttle, sending the engine into limp mode. I don't know why the OEMs call it limp home mode when you're left stranded on the side of the road needing a tow truck to get home but never mind.

2007 V6 manual. I usually drive it pretty mildly. Always ran great no issues. Decided to sell because I wasn't driving it much. Sat for a couple of months, so battery died. Replaced battery. During test drive with potential buyer, drove about 5 miles. Under hard acceleration, it suddenly cuts off. Restarts in limp-home mode. After a 1/2 mile, cuts off. Would turn over strong, fuel pump kicks on, never starts. Had it towed home. Would still turn over, but not start. Next morning, starts, runs 10 mins, cuts off. Again, will turn over strong, no start. Later, starts, runs 5 mins, I was monitoring with obd scanner, good fuel pressure when it cut off. It sits, battery dies. Charged, replaced terminals, turns over strong, hasn't started since.

Can one cause the other?

Thanks!
Update: Had a bad crank pulley. It split and the metal part of the pulley shifted backwards. Somehow, the belt was riding on the rubber center of the pulley that remained in place on the shaft. The metal part of the pulley was grinding against the crankshaft position sensor, and wore a hole in it. I didn't see it initially, because the belt cut grooves in the rubber that made it look like two stacked pulleys. It was obvious once I went to remove the crankshaft sensor. Thanks.

Can one cause the other?

Thanks!

Update: Root cause was a damaged crank position sensor, caused by a bad crankshaft pulley. It split, and the metal portion of the pulley shifted backwards. Somehow, the belt was riding on the remaining rubberized center of the pulley which was still on the shaft. The belt cut grooves in the rubber, making it look like a double stacked pulley (see picture). The metal part of the pulley was grinding against the crankshaft position sensor, and wore a hole in it, which caused the intermittent shutoff and eventually prevented the car from starting at all. Had the pulley replaced yesterday. Thanks for the input.
IMG_20190311_105055678.jpg

Have you checked the battery voltage? Maybe the stock one is flat.
You could either ask a friend to try jump starting your car from his battery, or attach a battery booster pack to see if that gets it going.