2008 PGA U.S. Open

GT40XStang9

Thanks to Tim, I get off pretty easy.
Founding Member
Feb 26, 2001
25
33
89
Scotland UK
Big day today. I hope Tiger can stay on top. I feel bad for Mickelson.

capt9e8b9e26109d42ba9e424917299d455.webp

Now if you'll excuse me, I'll be at the driving range.

4YUCMSM1-2.jpg
 
Tiger is not human. He never ceases to amaze me. Even after have knee surgery just a month or so ago he still the best in the field. Un-freaking-believable!

I'll have to settle for watching the scores on-line today via SI's website since I'll be at work.

U.M.
 
I enjoy it when the amateur little guy wins the Open but when Tiger's on top, it's just too hard not to root for him.

Playoff record:

Woods, 14-1
Mediate, 2-0

Note to Mediate, don't make eye contact with Tiger during playoff.
 
That was a great day of golf! Couldn't have been more exciting.. and also to hear that crowd chanting "Lets Go, Rocco!!" was great :nice:

I'm not an anti-Tiger fan by any means, he's the best golfer out there.. but it was nice to hear that stuff for a change.