Expired 2009 Mustang Bullitt #6012

Status
Not open for further replies.

EXTRPR50

Founding Member
Oct 7, 1998
Located in Jacksonville, Fl.
Hello, I am posting my 09 Bullitt. 83,100 miles. It is black (1of 181) and has all the Factory Bullitt goodies except for the shift knob and mufflers. They were replaced by the previous owner with Ford Racing Stinger mufflers and a Hurst shifter. I do not own the previous parts.
The body is clean with normal road wear. Only one small dent in the driver door about half an inch. It bothers me so I want to be open about it. The interior is excellent, if not close to. It came with the GT500 steering wheel and seats.The car has been garage kept since I've owned it, and it looks like it was before me. The motor has synthetic oil. Shifts great and drives like a dream.
For those who don't know, Bullitts came with:
Factory tuned suspension
Bullitt exterior package-Faux Bullitt gas cap, specific grille, no badging, no wing or scoop.
Bullitt interior package-Machine turned dash, satin door handles, shifter bezel, pedals and Bullitt door sill plates.
The engine comes with a factory dual tune. One for 87 octane and one for 93. There is a difference in performance from a s.o.t.p. feel.
Factory 3.73 gears, factory Bullitt H-pipe.
$15,800. That's not what I want, it's what I owe.
bullitt09.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

Status
Not open for further replies.