2010 GT vs 2011 Mustang V6

• Sponsors (?)

I figured that once Ford annouced the 2011s GT or V6 that it would kill most sales of the 2010s but people still keep buying them.
If I was in the market for a new one I know I would wait or pre-order a 2011.

The only thing I would worry about is that with all the major changes there could be issues with the first year. Maybe I will look at the 2012s.

Another option would be to see how much it drives down the price on the 05-09s, find something with low miles and slap on a the smog legal Turbonetics kit and call it done for much less money.

I too was expecting issues being a whole new design and all when I got my 05. Only had a couple minor issues under warranty in the beginning, and haven't had anything happen since the warranty ran out. I think Ford does pretty good considering, I'm surprised. I also wouldn't expect too many issues with just adding new power plants either. Everything else should be worked out by now from the 2010 model.

I'd buy a new V6 as soon as I can, but I would have to convince the wife first :D Will probably have to let her get a new car too, lol.

I too was expecting issues being a whole new design and all when I got my 05. Only had a couple minor issues under warranty in the beginning, and haven't had anything happen since the warranty ran out. I think Ford does pretty good considering, I'm surprised. I also wouldn't expect too many issues with just adding new power plants either. Everything else should be worked out by now from the 2010 model.

I'd buy a new V6 as soon as I can, but I would have to convince the wife first :D Will probably have to let her get a new car too, lol.

actual engine , I dont think any problems .. but any car can have issues when its a first year ... Not that I would worry about it , but would be nice to let others find out for me ...:D