2010 Mustangs Whatta u think?

I was a Hardcore, Hardcore, Fox Lover(and still am) i was sure the only mustang i would ever own was a fox, and spent money on my fox like it was the only car in the world. e-bashed the crap out of the 05(hate,hate hated it) Then as i got a little older, and two years away from my fox(and a rx-8 but thats another story) i drove a 06 GT on a lark while car shopping. I was hooked, i love my 07' just a great car, wish i could afford a 10' but life is still pretty good.

• Sponsors (?)

At first I HATED the rear on the '10 car, now I think its starting to grow on me. I still havent seen one in person, so I have not made up my mind yet... plus I need to see a '10 with the gas cap removed... the 05-09 look 10x better without that fake gas cap.

I must be the only guy that thinks a fox feels bigger than what it is, in my mind it almost feels midsized... but nimble. I never driven a S197, so is that going to feel like a Crown Vic to me. :rolleyes: I actually like the size of the new stangs and its not over all just huge, like the Challenger.

I must be the only guy that thinks a fox feels bigger than what it is, in my mind it almost feels midsized... but nimble. I never driven a S197, so is that going to feel like a Crown Vic to me. :rolleyes: /QUOTE]

Nope ur not alone, some people think im nuts when i say my fox handles great i dont mean straight line handling either:nice:

Decent

They seem like decent cars and I'm sure they ride nice. I do think they messed up the rear end though... it looks more like a newer Honda Accords rear than a Stang.

I've owned a few Foxes a few NewEdge Modulars, I've driven a SN95 GT and ... I've also ridden in a 5speed 06GT.

The stiffness out of the box was amazing on the 06 I rode in. Very solid. The thing almost seemed too refined though if that's possible. Almost felt disconnected from the road, maybe it's just because they are so much bigger than past years. :shrug:

Drive by wire throttle blows too (I've heard an aftermarket tune can fix that)... throttle response was pretty weak.

I don't mind the body style of the 05+ cars, I think its mostly the gaudy aftermarket bumpers and wheels that I just can't get use to.

Maybe I'm oldfashion but 19" and 20" wheels just look goofy to me and seems like all the rage now. Makes them look like damn MatchBox cars. Heck even 18"s look big to me. :D