• Mustang Forums
  • 2005 - 2014 S-197 Mustang -General/Talk-
  • 2005 - 2014 Specific V6 Tech

2010 V6 Headlights and tailights flash when car is not running

  • Thread starter Thread starter edsamd73
  • Start date Start date May 22, 2024
E

edsamd73

New Member
May 22, 2024
1
0
1
North Carolina
May 22, 2024
#1
  • May 22, 2024
  • #1
I purchased this car with about 124K miles on it. I purchased it about a year ago and was told something kept killing the battery. I thought I fixed the problem with the gage cluster. I had it repaired and no issues since. However, I noticed recently the headlights and brake lights would flicker every few minutes. It doesn't happen at a specific interval, simply random. Before I waste a lot of time and possibly money to fix the problem, I hope someone has run into this before. Any suggestions where to start? I was thinking of simply replacing the light switch first, since that seems to be the most likely problem that would impact both sets of lights at the same time.
 
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

T
2002 V6 3.8L Help Me
  • TheIncompetentMechanic
  • Apr 4, 2026
  • 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-
  • 2 3
Replies
50
Views
1K
1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk- May 12, 2026
TheIncompetentMechanic
T
Engine Random Misfire at idle.
  • Gulftown980x
  • Jul 29, 2026
  • SN95 4.6L Mustang Tech
Replies
11
Views
446
SN95 4.6L Mustang Tech Jul 31, 2026
squeak93
J
'96 Cobra: A/C gets weak and engine misfires under load when warm
  • jruhnke
  • Oct 22, 2025
  • SVT Tech Forum
Replies
2
Views
389
SVT Tech Forum Nov 20, 2025
nickyb
M
Resolved PATS problem with a Mustang 2010 V6 - SOLVED-
  • MRMRacing
  • Feb 22, 2025
  • 2005 - 2014 S-197 Mustang -General/Talk-
Replies
7
Views
5K
2005 - 2014 S-197 Mustang -General/Talk- Mar 1, 2025
MRMRacing
M
Resolved 93 Mustang 5.0 - Cranks but does not start
  • dan50
  • Jul 18, 2026
  • Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech
Replies
6
Views
349
Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech Jul 18, 2026
dan50
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Mustang Forums
  • 2005 - 2014 S-197 Mustang -General/Talk-
  • 2005 - 2014 Specific V6 Tech
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?