2012 5.0 Magnaflow and CS Valance Install Instructions

• Sponsors (?)

I love that you changed the exhaust before you even had your permanent tag.

That looks awesome man. Super job.

On a side note, what type of finish is that on the garage floor? Mine is just plain concrete and I've been looking for a finish and that looks awesome.

I love that you changed the exhaust before you even had your permanent tag.

That looks awesome man. Super job.

On a side note, what type of finish is that on the garage floor? Mine is just plain concrete and I've been looking for a finish and that looks awesome.

The exhaust was sitting on my porch when I drove the GT home. I installed it the next day after work. Stock was just too silent for me.

The flooring was done by a company here local in Houston called Premier Garage.

Here are my pictures of that.

https://picasaweb.google.com/evilcartmancobra/GarageProject#

On my second house I painted the floor myself with that Rustoleum kit home depot sells. It pealed within two months. On my third house I bought a expensive kit called UCoatIT. That lasted a year before it started to crack and peal. Both times I followed the instructions to the word.

Well, on this house, the forth, I decided I was just going to do it right. It is just shy of three years and it looks like it did when they painted it. It was expensive, but well worth it. Someday soon, I want them to come back out and install cabinets about the air compressor.

Contact him and find out as I want to see the shifter if you do end up getting it :rlaugh: This is my first manual mustang but have always heard great about the MGW and when speaking with my tuner he advised that it would be worth the wait if its anywherre near as good as previous units.