2013 mustang gt tune and fuel system question

Avrion

May 21, 2019
Atlanta Georgia
I have a used 2013 mustang gt and the person before me did a lot of work on it and I have some few concerns . The car has an aftermarket fuel system (fore innovation). I was Curious if that means it can run off E85? and I know it needs to be tune and the Previous owner also did that but I have clue what tune is on the car because the previous owner didn’t leave his tune programmer. So I was wondering how can I found out what tune is Exactly on the car?

• Sponsors (?)

Do you know what the access port tuner was? If you can find out the brand, maybe you can purchase a new tuner and tell them that you are trying to find out the tune and perhaps you can pull it off and send them via email and let them tell you what's been done. You can also try RomRaider and see what it's doing on a laptop. If you're not good at tuning (I understand how it all works, but I'm not good at making it all come together in a package), then it might just be best to find someone that knows what they are doing and have them put an opensource tune on it.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user