2013 Sherrod SSVT Supercharged from Ohio

WIKDPNY

Mar 4, 2019
Ohio
Hello Everyone, I am new to the Forum but definitely not new to Mustangs or Fords for that matter as you can see in the pic it is all I own lol. I have previously owned 3 foxbody mustangs the past 20 years and my 88 t-top was my favorite! I saw my current 2013 track pack GT and couldn't pass it up for the steal I got it for. I bought it late fall last year with 28K miles on it bone stock with the Sherrod SSVT package, love the sidepipes. I put 2k miles on it before parking it for a mild race build over this winter. Since then the bigger items I have installed a VMP GEN2R stage 2 supercharger, Ben Calimer Stage 3 MT-82 trans, Mcleod rxt Twin disc clutch, MGW race spec shifter, Dynotech driveshaft, flowmaster DI/DO muffler. Pioneer NEX 7200 Nav unit with complete kicker audio setup front to trunk. Dynamat extreme in trunk and interior. Currently working on a Dual fuel pump with return setup and id1050x injectors for running E-85, then its on to the rims probably sve series 3. its a wicked pony, says so on the license plate lol

IMG_2173.jpg
IMG_2330.jpg

• Sponsors (?)