2015 Gt500 Previewed Image

Tegr8

Nov 29, 1999
Posted by the artist @ http://www.mustang6g.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3400#post3400

He works with the car industry and rendered the Camaro spot on before it was revealed so hoepfully this is somewhat accurate.

attachment.php?attachmentid=617&stc=1&d=1368665120

Reactions: 1 user
  • Sponsors (?)

I both love and hate the front end. the hexagonal fusion-style grill isn't my fav but i love the look below the splitter. It literally looks like it's going to eat up whatever is in front of it. I sure as hell do not want to see that growing bigger from my rear view. "Slower traffic keep right" will definitely be implied. Not a fan of the side windows. As sleek as it looks, and I've mentioned this before, I'm hoping we dont see Camaro-esque lack of visibility. Design should never sacrifice safety and being able to see out your windows is critical. The hood cowl isn't obnoxiously large, which is nice. Wheels are clean. Lines on the side are signature, and make a side scoop still viable. I'm not sure if the headlights match the aggression levels of the front end, though. It should be more pronounced.

Ford, if you're reading this, I'm available for consultation. :flag:

Meh, I wonder how many of these are actually possibilities and how many are just "wishful thinking". The one above doesn't seem to be much of a redesign....just some different sheet metal over the same car.