2015 Mustang GT Rear Brake Calipers Complete Disassembly - with integrated parking brake mechanism

Would love some tips if anyone out there has completely disassembled the rear brake calipers from a 2015 Mustang GT or similar. I want to get the calipers powder coated, which of course requires them to be completely taken apart with everything removed, including the integrated parking brake mechanism. The parking brake mechanism is what I don't immediately know how to remove. There is a snap ring inside the caliper cylinder, and the bracket on the outside has a washer that seems to be friction locked around the bolt protruding from the caliper. Is it as simple as using a puller to pull the bracket and washer off the bolt, then removing the snap ring and pulling the bolt out through the cylinder?

20221218_133527 (1).jpg

• Sponsors (?)

Never done the 15+ caliper, but looking at it, it might be similar to the 94-04 caliper.

Here’s some info on how those come apart. Might be helpful. No idea if they are truely similar

Never done the 15+ caliper, but looking at it, it might be similar to the 94-04 caliper.

Here’s some info on how those come apart. Might be helpful. No idea if they are truely similar

Thanks for the information. I was hopeful, but the integrated parking mechanism is quite a bit different than it was back in 1993.