20x10 & 20 x8.5 deep dish bullits from americanmuscle

I didn't put them on a scale but they felt similiar in weight to the stock 17" Bullits. When I purchased them I was worried about that too but when I was installing the springs I took them off and was suprised they were not heavy. This is just my opinion as I do not have any data (weights, dyno, 1/4 mile runs) to back this up. I feel no difference in the ride and acceleration with the 20"s vs the 17"s. If you race your car it is probably better to choose a light wheel with a smaller diameter. But if you are like me and use your car as a daily driver and the occasional stop light to stop light run you will love the wheels. What color were you considering, black, chrome, or anthracite?

• Sponsors (?)

Here is my car with American Muscle wheels and Toyo tires 20x8.5 (245/35) and 20x10 (295/35). No problems with the FRPP lowering springs as well.
DSC01460.jpg
those look awesome and match perfectly. Thats exactly what i need for my vert.:nice:

Attachments

• DSC01460.jpg
    DSC01460.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 63
When I had my stock 17" Bullitts and Pirellis up for sale, I weighed them to get a shipping quote. Tire/wheel combo weighed in at 47.5 lbs each. I didn't drag one of my 18" Fanblade/BFG combo inside to see how much more it weighed...I wanted them on my car to badly:D

I didn't put them on a scale but they felt similiar in weight to the stock 17" Bullits. When I purchased them I was worried about that too but when I was installing the springs I took them off and was suprised they were not heavy. This is just my opinion as I do not have any data (weights, dyno, 1/4 mile runs) to back this up. I feel no difference in the ride and acceleration with the 20"s vs the 17"s. If you race your car it is probably better to choose a light wheel with a smaller diameter. But if you are like me and use your car as a daily driver and the occasional stop light to stop light run you will love the wheels. What color were you considering, black, chrome, or anthracite?

I am considering the antracite, I have a black 07. I was also considering going 18's instead of 20's again for the weight issues. I do some actuall drag racing at the track now that they finally opened a track close to my house so thats why the weight is a huge concearn for me.