302 Swap Tranny help.

Mustang420!

Mar 15, 2020
Dothan Al
Okay so i have a 1985 302 V8 Some would say thats the best 302 as its a Carbed and has a roller Cam‍Idk i also have a Tranny for it but the tranny has no gears in it. Soo im asking will my 302 Hook up to the 05-09 Mustang V6 Trannys i think they’re called T5s’. Now i need a K Member so can anyone link me to a K member that fits that engine and that Car. And Answer the Tranny question. This car is going to be a Beast.

I'd like to know how you plan to tie it all in with gauge cluster, harnesses, and wiring.

It would be sooooooooooooo much easier to find a used replacement V6. It makes more power too

I'd like to know how you plan to tie it all in with gauge cluster, harnesses, and wiring.

It would be sooooooooooooo much easier to find a used replacement V6. It makes more power too
The Year on my 302 it has a Distributor so i dont need a computer it creates its own spark and times itself Mechanically. If i used a V6 it would be a waste if a Rare Engine that has been passed through the Family. Plus i want my cool lil Car. Ill probably do mechanical Gauges.

Post up some pics of the power plant.
Thing is a Beast had Reworked Heads, Track Max Cam, And Forged Rods and Pistons but i stumbled across something in the second picture? Think it will still run probably has slung a rod in the past.

Attachments

• 2989640F-691D-4C5F-B8C0-EB9FFFCA3001.jpeg
    400.7 KB · Views: 98
  • C412AAB8-E41A-4474-BDBA-DED2EF4C7497.jpeg
    323.5 KB · Views: 94