347 pnp help no start

Car was running great

88 fox mass air 347 Cam not sure. aluminum rad 2 ele fans. msd coil n 6al n dizzy. heads not sure deffently after market. 24lbs injectors. upper n lower intake both after market not sure witch 1. intake spacer. 65mmTBbbk with spacer. it has a harmonic for super charged 347. i look it up.

i got a novi 2000 renagade kit. i was going to put on. but got it second hand. so i had to up grade so things. so i got bbk fule rail. 42lb injectors i think 250 fule pump. and a bunch of structural stuff.

I removed egr n pipes to heads I put fuel rail in an injectors in an pump. Then realized I was missing some stuff. to to make the super charge bracket. Got sick left it alone for a year. Now just trying to get it running again. Gas was leaking out of 1# injector long story short my computer burned some caps. So I got a mega squirt2 pnp. That fixed the 1# injector from sticking wide open. But now it wont start. Has fule pressure. Deffently has compression. Spark check no spark with dizzy in. spark when I took it out an spun it by hand. I put a ground wire on hold down bolt.now I have spark. When I crank it. It turns no back fire nothing. But some times when I pump the peddle it trys 1 time it was kinda running but terrible. Had the peddel on the floor an it was barely running. Like a little faster than cranking rpm. As soon as I lifted my foot dead.

My wide band reads 22 when I first try to start it then after a while of cranking. It goes down in the 10’s my o2 is also reading fule in exhaust. Is that normal? Even though it wont start? Im at a loss??????

• Sponsors (?)

Not sure why you went with BBK fuel rails as the stock ones will support up to 550 rwhp so call it 600 fwhp. I have heard nothing but bad things about the BBK fuel rails so if I switch it will be Aeromotive.

You need to get ahold of a91what here on the board as he is one of the local MSPNP tuning gurus. You will be better off finding him in the "Digital Self-tuning Forum" on the home page.