I just wanted to be top of page 9.
mustanggrn come on out and I can brag to Pro-Hawk that I got to meet you first.
mustanggrn come on out and I can brag to Pro-Hawk that I got to meet you first.
351wcoupe
New Member
kiddiccarus said:mustanggrn come on out and I can brag to Pro-Hawk that I got to meet you first.
and That was great you said you wanted to be on the top of page 9 without editing your post good call.
Just got me 4 banned from TF avatars, you know the ones lol if anyone wants them pm me your e-mail and I will send the lovley ladies out.
Pro-Hawk
New Member
I'm Green with envykiddiccarus said:I just wanted to be top of page 9.
mustanggrn come on out and I can brag to Pro-Hawk that I got to meet you first.
mr_woodster
Active Member
notched86
Founding Member
I beat ya both. I've already met her. Twice.kiddiccarus said:mustanggrn come on out and I can brag to Pro-Hawk that I got to meet you first.
misslightning
Does this truck make my butt look big?
notched86 said:I beat ya both. I've already met her. Twice.
yeah i was the girl running around in the nike shorts and white nike shirt.
i had fun with you guys
notched86
Founding Member
In case you didn't know, I'm Andrew. I was the shorter, smaller guy. The big guy with me was ben.mustanggrn said:yeah i was the girl running around in the nike shorts and white nike shirt.
i had fun with you guys
Are you gonna be there this thursday? I'll be there again, and I might bring a couple more people.
Pro-Hawk
New Member
mustanggrn said:i was the girl running around in the nike shorts and white nike shirt.
misslightning
Does this truck make my butt look big?
i guess we willnotched86 said:In case you didn't know, I'm Andrew. I was the shorter, smaller guy. The big guy with me was ben.
Are you gonna be there this thursday? I'll be there again, and I might bring a couple more people.
351wcoupe
New Member
mustanggrn said:yeah i was the girl running around looking for my nike shorts and white nike shirt.
I had fun with you guys
There I fixed the first sentence and I just don't like the sound of the second one.
misslightning
Does this truck make my butt look big?
notched86
Founding Member
351wcoupe said:There I fixed the first sentence and I just don't like the sound of the second one.
It's not what it looks like, I swear!
mr_woodster
Active Member
351wcoupe said:There I fixed the first sentence and I just don't like the sound of the second one.
Thanks for clearing that up, i feel better. Dont u?
351wcoupe
New Member
misslightning
Does this truck make my butt look big?
KoolAid4Cyl.
New Member
notched86
Founding Member
351wcoupe
New Member
yeah hey I got to "dust"..... I mean meet the original starter of this thread tonight. He was ok and said that he was just kidding. I heard him say several times that he didn't want to race me. But, I already had it arranged with the guy running the staging lanes.
- Status
- Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 46
- Views
- 3K
Progress Thread
Family member 1989 GT- Backstory and updates
- Replies
- 15
- Views
- 1K
- Replies
- 7
- Views
- 2K
- Replies
- 4
- Views
- 3K