351Wcoupe: like my signature?

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Sponsors (?)

kiddiccarus said:
:shrug: What happened there? :banana:

Its got a big oil leak for one :( I think its just the valve cover but want know until tomorrow. It also could be the oil regulator on top of that :eek: Then the high pressure fuel line is leaking at the horse shoe connector. I used a new connector clip(s). Does anyone know if its got a O-Ring that pops in there first before you clip it together? That maybe the problem or me trying to pull/shove on that line installing it.

that pesky little dipstick came out a bunch too.
I'm adding a another check valve in the pcv system.

By the way... I looked at the clutch going back in the car and its different yet from the first 2 different ones. :shrug: hopefully its as good as the first.

kiddiccarus said:
WHAT???? Are you testing products for us now, I expect a full write up on the different clutches and their duration in the morning.

yeah thats about it the last one made it abou tone morning:p
I'm working on the info I found out something horrible today and it applies to several clutch companies not just cumberland(autozone). In the clutch kits they sell, they throw in any clutch disc with the correct spine count.:nonono: Not cool no wonder it slipped.

I'll have pics and very good part numbers for anyone interested as I finish the clutch swap again.

I've gotten the same exact part number clutch with 3 different clutch disc style and numbers. So its the luck of the draw. The latest is the same design and dimension as the first except this one has a double wound spring. If this one doesn't work I'm getting a spec clutch.

Status
Not open for further replies.