4 Lug Cobra R Rims Chrome

savegoodautonfg

May 11, 2005
I want to buy cobra r's for my 90 mustang 5.0

I really don't have the money right now to get the 5 lug conversion but i really want cobra r rims and the nice ones at a good price.

can people give me some links to the ones your rocking on your bad ass stang.

• Sponsors (?)

17x9's fit with no problem, i have them on my 87 convertible. i used to had chrome ponies but picked up a set of barely used chrome AFS cobra r's for 600$ i would say AFS would be your best bet for the wheels. i hafta figure out how to upload some pictures on here

i wouldnt suggest chrome, just my opinion looks tacky, 17x9 should fit fine, it fit perfect for me, i wouldnt suggest it up front though it rubs when you turn the wheels all the way, its daily driven and the problem RARLEY presents itself but things get scratched up.

Heres some pics of my silver r's, tell me if you want more, i know you want chrome though.

View attachment 465963

burnout33mg.jpg

Attachments

• burnout33mg.jpg
    burnout33mg.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 175
Here ya go 17x9 Chrome Cobra Rs (245s front 275s rear) No rubbing issues at all. IMO silver wheels look dirty on bright white cars so I opted for the chrome. (I have been thinking about Welds though recently)

attachment.php

Attachments

• DSCF0110.JPG
    DSCF0110.JPG
    58 KB · Views: 374
carbed89notch said:
I have 17X9 silvers on mine..No rubing issues at all, although my car is siting high right now..Im new to the site though and am still trying to figure out how to post pics..I'll see if this works..
Love the colour...looks great, I see a GT in the background that looks very familiar ;)

People are saying 17x9 for front and 17x10.5 for the rear. first of all what are widest tires i can run with these rims on my 4lug stang and will the 17x10.5 fit with widest tires with no clearance issue.