40th Anniv 40th Anniversary Stangers...

• Sponsors (?)

A total of 5700 mustangs had the 40th anny package. Here is the color breakdown from the yellow mustang registry.

Color Name Units Sold
Black 22,094
Silver Metallic 19,755
Redfire 19,068
Dark Shadow Grey 18,415
Oxford White 16,846
Torch Red 15,935
Sonic Blue 9,036
Screaming Yellow 7,501
Competition Orange 6,426
Crimson Red (40th Anniv) 4,529
Azure Blue(Mach I only) 1,309
Mysti-Chrome 993
TOTAL 141,907

01slashstang said:
Yes we all own "40th" Mustangs because the badge commemerates this. Just like the 99's. However, there were a number of "official" 40th anniversary package mustangs made especially for the 40th anniversary. Hope that clears this up..

my 40th...

newstang.JPG

SWEET!!!!!! I just scrolled back and found this!!! You are the only other white Anniversary edition other than mine that I have found....nice to meet ya!!!!:nice:

VOORHEES said:
7 years later and I'm still trying to get people to understand the same thing about the 1999 "Limited Edition" GT.

I gave up for the most part.
Limited Edition? :D

ponygirl67 said:
You wouldn't have to do that if you stopped going to that lowrent stang **** site, stick around here
~FrankenStang~ said:
I saw that

How the **** can any of you not know if you have a "Limited Edition" mustang or not????? It should have something on the guage cluster, like my '99 Limited it says 35th Anniversary, whereas a regular 99 GT has a plain black panel. There are obvious differences, and none of them performance. Only looks. But hey, a numbered car is better in my opinion, my car is worth about 2000 more than a regular GT, using all the sources available to me and averaging it out.

I think the 99's were more worth it, back then, to get the limited, the 40th really isnt anything special, imo. My car is very often confused with a Mach1.

Why do you always hate on the 40ths? Do we even know what you drive, you don't even have anything in your sig. And Quickcapri83, how do you figure you look like a Mach. You don't even have a hood scoop from what I can tell in your sig. What makes a 35th more special than a 40th? "IYO" If you go to KBB, theres no extra check for a "limited edition" yet there is a 40th. Imagine that

MGSTANG said:
Why do you always hate on the 40ths? Do we even know what you drive, you don't even have anything in your sig. And Quickcapri83, how do you figure you look like a Mach. You don't even have a hood scoop from what I can tell in your sig. What makes a 35th more special than a 40th? "IYO" If you go to KBB, theres no extra check for a "limited edition" yet there is a 40th. Imagine that

To say that I "always" hate on the 40ths is comical, considering there is 2004 Mustang in my driveway, doofus. You say "do we even know what you drive....", well, do you even know how to read, doofus, and have you ever read this thread in it's entirety? Look, it's there in really, really, hard-to-miss words.

in iraq nowbut i have an 2004 gt silver 5speed coup
with bbk cai, bbk 70mm throttle body, bbk under drive pulleys, diablo predator, bassani headers,x-pipe with cats, and cat back exhaust. plan on getting the gears and drive shaft and port and polished heads, and cam shafts when i get back.