5.0 Mustang article

tomustang

Psychotic Member
Founding Member
Jun 8, 2000
McLean Hospital
I knew I smelled some bull before I opened it, what an article, my response

August 5.0 Mustang & Super Fords Magazine, Suspension Guide: Handling The Options

To: [email protected]
Subject: WTF is wrong with you guys

I just got the August issue of your mag and read the SUSPENSION GUIDE. It's fine you got mixed in parts BUT you listed the greatest utter bull**** I've ever seen in this section. You spit out Granatelli like he's a suspension god, what a ****ing joke.

"Granatelli Motor Sports, known as the outfit to call on for almost any of your Mustang performance needs, is definately dialed in when it comes to suspension parts as many of its products are made in house"

Seriously, did you find this answer at the bottom of a crackerjack box? where your brains not functioning when you writing this? Have you done any REAL research when it comes to good ole J.R.'s piece of **** products????

"Granatelli Motor Sports, known as the outfit to AVOID when it comes to ANY suspension for your mustang, he's got it definately dialed in when it comes to ripping off everyone elses designs, with products made over seas from the cheapest, thinest materials laying around.

Is what it should read.

You should know better, even the K-Member you show on that page is a direct COPY but cheaply made knock off of of a Maximum Motorsports K-Member. I urge you to READ this Thread about Granatelli and all of his blundering adventures, stupid input on 'how a panhard bar works' and ways how he shifts the blame to everyone else. http://forums.corner-carvers.com/showthread.php?t=25368

Before you think I'm just a follower, think again, I've tested some of granatelli's crap before and I would NEVER put myself in that position again.

tomustang,
Proud owner of a real respectable suspension company's parts

PS: Yes I see he buys space for advertizing in your mag, but there is no reason to LIE for him. By the way, I tore out (August 06) page 87, and if you want to keep writing bull**** about him I won't renewal my subscription.

• Sponsors (?)

Did you happen to notice who the Babe of the Month was? That girl from Stangette...i think she likes looking at her own pictures. I guess 5.0 doesn't do research because they would have known those pics were old and been online for awhile already....

Nice rip Tom...lets see if they print it....i doubt it.

DropTopPony said:
Did you happen to notice who the Babe of the Month was? That girl from Stangette...i think she likes looking at her own pictures. I guess 5.0 doesn't do research because they would have known those pics were old and been online for awhile already....

Nice rip Tom...lets see if they print it....i doubt it.
yeah really, what's the deal with the red line above her belly button :puke:

Black'02 said:
Ouch! Its just another form of paid advertising, which is why i take everything in those magazines with a grain of salt. All the more reason to come here! :SNSign:
:Word:

Stang|ess said:
Should have included pictures of the POS LCA that snapped
Don't have to, it's all in the links in that thread :D

01Steeda said:
HAHAHA!!! get'em TOM!!!

oh and btw thanx for the good reading material.. it'll take me all day to get through that thread. I am bored so it is just what the doctor ordered... btw wth is 2500,000??????
wheres that at?

Nice letter man, I hope they publish it in their magazine, but like you said its doubtful. If Granatelli is advertising in their mag, then they probably want to stay on his good side. Meanwhile, some unknowing Stang owner is going to buy his crappy products and will end up coming here posting a thread titled "Granatelli sucks monkey nuts - rant" It sucks how things work sometimes, thats why my MM&FF magazines are collecting dust, I don't trust what they have to say half the time