5.0 Mustang T-Shirt

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Sponsors (?)

87ttopstang said:
Dave....you might have bitten off more than you can chew with these things :D

I'll be first in line for the GT shirt. I know the other guys from the weekend will want some as well.

Yeah, you have it right there. I am a slave to the post office, 2 times a day:notnice:

Oh well, its forcing me to put money away to buy some go fast parts:nice:

You better buy one of the new GT ones, I am putting you car on it......if thats still cool with you?

Flavadave4 said:
Yeah, you have it right there. I am a slave to the post office, 2 times a day:notnice:

Oh well, its forcing me to put money away to buy some go fast parts:nice:

You better buy one of the new GT ones, I am putting you car on it......if thats still cool with you?

I am SOOOOOO buying one of those..... SAVE ME A MEDIUM!! please?:p

60918.jpg

Flavadave4 said:
uhhh......not sure.

One from the show or..

Derric has a few rolling shots with his Nikkon d50 which takes professional quality pics, i have to see what he has......I will edit out the back ground

When you get those pics I gotta see them. You never have a chance to get rolling shots of your own car.

You talk to the G/F yet?

87ttopstang said:
When you get those pics I gotta see them. You never have a chance to get rolling shots of your own car.

You talk to the G/F yet?

I know the feeling.......PM me your email and i will send you a few i got.
The one i posted i cropped down some to clean it up

I'll call her now....

........I am gonna stick around home this weekend.
I will go to the Shelby show in syracuse on sunday.

with the wedding coming up next month and me moving, I need to save all the cash i can. Not to mention getting work done on the weekends.

Let me know if there are any other shows in your area that will be worth the drive up!

Flavadave4 said:
........I am gonna stick around home this weekend.
I will go to the Shelby show in syracuse on sunday.

with the wedding coming up next month and me moving, I need to save all the cash i can. Not to mention getting work done on the weekends.

Let me know if there are any other shows in your area that will be worth the drive up!

Yeah no problem.

Too bad you can't come up but maybe later in the summer would be better. I sent you my email address. When you get a chance send me those pics.

Status
Not open for further replies.