67 Fastback Parts Pricing - Help please

bishop1911

Apr 11, 2005
I have someone who wants to buy all of my old 67 parts. I have made a list of what I have so far and he pretty much said he wants it all. I am trying to figure out pricing and what this stuff is worth. I have made a list and would really appreciate it if I could get some feedback as to what you guys think these parts are worth. It would really help me out a lot. All parts listed are original unless noted otherwise, so maybe some of the value of these is the codes for this guy. Thanks.

1. Exhaust Header for 390 GT (14 hole GT pattern, C70E-9431A, 8E14 – Large side, C60E-9430A, 8E24 – Small side, both are usable, but need cleanup) - $
2. Automatic C-6 Trans. Cross member (has surface rust - $
3. Steering box and pitman arm (SMB D 8C27B) - $
4. End Caps, both sides, great cond., no rust - $
5. Scoop inserts, upper and lower, great cond. - $
6. Tail Light housings, great cond. - $
7. Clutch pedal, needs some repair, worn pivot points - $
8. 67 Stock Repro hood, no rust - $
9. 67 FB Deluxe Center console, decent cond., broken piece around radio know area - $
10. 68 Clutch/Brake pedal aseembly (worn and needs repair on pivot points) - $
11. All fold down seat chrome trim (orig, but all pitted and rust) - $
12. 390 GT Rocker Arms – good cond, need to be done over though - $
13. 390 oil pan (has surface rust, but is usable) - $
14. 67 Gas tank (has surface rust)
15. 67 FB decklid (good cond, slight rust in seam towards back) - $
16. Instrument bezel and dash parts (all deluxe, but very worn, possibly aluminum inserts to be used on driver) - $
17. Deluxe door panel aluminum inserts (pretty good cond. For 40 years old) - $
18. Deluxe overhead console – In tact and very good condition - $
19. Headlight buckets and pieces (entire body piece including buckets) - $

Jon

• Sponsors (?)

Hard to estimate prices on some of the parts without pics. Can you post pics of 9,16, 17, and 18? These parts alone can exceed $500. Is everything original, except the hood? The price range for these parts varies quite a bit based on condition.

For someone willing to purchase everything at once...I would give him a package deal (saves you time and effort in the long run).

You are going to make a LOT more money by selling it one piece at a time on ebay. Put a low reserve on each piece (like $9.99) and let them go.

I realize that it is a pain but that's the only way to truly find out what they are worth. And selling one piece at a time will always bring more than a package deal.

Some of the stuff you have could be worth big $$$ on ebay depending on condition. Make sure that you take LOTS of really good pictures.