75mm tb and plenum combo for 4.6L GT

• Sponsors (?)

uh... Professional Products...

how would you like it if your PROFESSIONAL throttle body gets stuck at WOT while you're on the freeway...

there's a reason to why you could get a 70/75mm "Professional" Products tb on ebay for $100, while I cannot find an Accufab tb that is for sell for less than $220 anywhere on the web

so you're saying that you have/had a professional products throttle body and it got stuck open at WOT or are you just saying it could because its cheap? Anyone else heard or witnessed anything bad about professional products?

silver04stang said:
so you're saying that you have/had a professional products throttle body and it got stuck open at WOT or are you just saying it could because its cheap? Anyone else heard or witnessed anything bad about professional products?

Yeah, heard a couple of storys where they got stuck at WOT or didnt fit right. Also heard of Mac and even a BBK or two getting stuck at WOT. Mac and PP are the most common for that though.

If you dont like that, like I said the RPM/BBK combo is a great deal.

Professional Products t/b is a shameless copy of the Holley one. Made in china with pride by 7 year-olds. when you open the box, first thing you see is the product is wrapped in old chinese newspaper

read this

http://forums.************.com/show...&pp=20&highlight=professional+products+plenum

dammit, my link is block. well, go to just about any mustang forum and type in "Professional Products". people have posted plenty of comments and PICTURES

they tend to be sticky also, so that could be very annoying.

GT12207 said:
uh... Professional Products...

how would you like it if your PROFESSIONAL throttle body gets stuck at WOT while you're on the freeway...

there's a reason to why you could get a 70/75mm "Professional" Products tb on ebay for $100, while I cannot find an Accufab tb that is for sell for less than $220 anywhere on the web
:doh: sounds like the voice of experiance:rolleyes:
i got my TB+Plenum polished for $224 and have had 0 problems, wait your accufab costs more than that just for the TB?...im sorry; all your paying for is +1hp and bling IMHO 1-2hp and shinnyness for $250 extra is ricer logic:nono:
And it doesn't come in wrapped in newspaper - where do you guys dig up this crap? i hear i makes your car turn into a civic... those damn asians