77 ghia for sale massachusetts

Status
Not open for further replies.

2muchtime

Founding Member
Jan 30, 2002
MA.
selling a 77 mustang II ghia v6 auto 63600 orig untouched miles. car from fla. white with black top 14in enkei mesh black rims, 90% tread on 225 60 14 tires.
got the car 2 yrs ago not running, installed timing gears in feb07 and car fired right up. im a 20+ yr mechanic. it was done right..
runs and drives awesome, starts right up within first full rotation.
it does need paint eventually because of very very light rust in a couple different spots.. would come right off with an s.o.s. pad, roof vinyl is sun cracked. 80% of
the car still shines and looks good... it was garaged through its whole life (old lady) i let it sit outside for 2 yrs and sm. rust spots started.. under the car is the cleanest ive seen, better than my restored cobra was..there is no rot anywhere.
bumpers good.its had a few things before i got it.. a complete exhaust with converter..
car still has A.M. radio installed, deluxe white interior perfect seats f+r,, good carpet (black) no rips, interior perfect. currently registered now, but my cobra is itching to take its place, and i agree with it... so the ghia has to go. 2500b.o.
located in south massachusetts.. for anyone serious about it, plenty of photos
and vids of running. email for pics..i will try and get them in here tonight..

• Sponsors (?)

have more pics avail; there is no rot or dents, wiring is solid, willing to trade for running, driving, atleast o.k. looking, ford truck also..

Attachments

• DSCF0001.JPG
    DSCF0001.JPG
    56.8 KB · Views: 205
  • DSCF0012.JPG
    DSCF0012.JPG
    38.2 KB · Views: 205
Status
Not open for further replies.