Build Thread 84ttop: I Suck At Updating This Thread...

A little late in the reply, but those are high back seats offered up through '84. Those covers are stock too.

Last edited:
So when the race car is done, what's left? Oh, actual work that pays the bills.... 2017 GT Paxton install for a customer underway:

I like this a lot. It appears as though effort was put into the routing of the charge pipe. I CANT STAND when people drop all this money on blower kit and then have 4 90° bends in the span of 18" just to get the pipe headed towards the intercooler. It looks bad and impedes flow.

Sorry, that turned into a rant. Keep up the good work

Reactions: 1 user
Wish I had the money to install goodies like that... I mean 35-40k for the 2017 and then just drop another 5-7k on the blower.

I have to build my sh** if I want to do anything like that. There is always next year.

Reactions: 2 users
Wish I had the money to install goodies like that... I mean 35-40k for the 2017 and then just drop another 5-7k on the blower.

I have to build my sh** if I want to do anything like that. There is always next year.

I'd FIND the money to do this to my '16 if it weren't for the voided warranty thing. I can't bring myself to void a warranty on something I have to pay out over five years. I should have just spent the money and bought one of the ford dealer installed roushcharged cars..

Reactions: 4 users
You can still have it installed at the dealer and keep the warranty...

Reactions: 1 users