87-93 Cobra Grill Insert

foxbodyrules

Sep 17, 2004
Hey i'm looking to buy this for my 91' GT. I found it a little cheaper on Age Classic for $79.99 vs $89.99 everywhere else. Is it the same thing? And the main question is.. how much work is required to install it. Would i be able to do it (very little experience) or how much would it cost for a detailer? Thanks.

• Sponsors (?)

I put mine in by myself in about 5-10 minutes. Mine came with a template that you just put up to your grill, mark it, then use a saw and cut it out. I got mine from design concepts for around 79-89 bux.

-Smoke

Smokedawg said:
I put mine in by myself in about 5-10 minutes. Mine came with a template that you just put up to your grill, mark it, then use a saw and cut it out. I got mine from design concepts for around 79-89 bux.

-Smoke

Same here. Very easy with a dremel. I have the new age one and it looks great. I didn't use the double side tape the gave though. I went and brought some plastic weld. Click the link in my sig to check it out. I also noticed that when my electric fan comes on it cools down faster and shuts off quicker.

crunchie12268 said:
cobra grill insert... I really like how they make the front end look, they also let more air into the radiator. Yeah, its an easy instal, but you have to get it painted.. which is what keeps me from getting one.

Same here on the painting......kind of a PITA to get such a small piece painted up right quick.