87 gt pop in clutch pedal

• Sponsors (?)

noah139

Jun 26, 2022
Connecticut
Do you have a clutch rebuilder close to you?? I would take the pressure plate and disc to them and see if they could inspect it for you.....
I don’t have any near me. The clutch and pressure plate has maybe 1000 miles and the clutch engages and disengages perfectly fine. So I’m gonna keep the same pressure plate (hopefully that doesn’t bite me later on)

limp

wrap a little cheese around it and its a done
Oct 4, 2020
Florida
I don’t have any near me. The clutch and pressure plate has maybe 1000 miles and the clutch engages and disengages perfectly fine. So I’m gonna keep the same pressure plate (hopefully that doesn’t bite me later on)
I thought that you had a new clutch fork but in rereading your posts it must of been on someone elses post having some clutch problems...
A new fork would be my next move also..... Good luck

Rdub6

So while I wait to figure out my rear end issues
5 Year Member
Dec 29, 2017
Long Island, NY
Ok got the new clutch fork and it locks on to the pivot stud. the old one wiggle and moves all over the place on the pivot stud. I believe I finally have my answer.
Let us know for sure! We like to hear solutions to the problems! Hopefully you got it!

Reactions: 1 user

noah139

Jun 26, 2022
Connecticut
FIXED got it all together and took it for a long drive and it is much better. No popping or binding and the pedal feels better when engaging the clutch than it did before. Thanks for the help guys

Reactions: 2 users