89 Or 90 Maf Harness Diagram

det1990

Mar 17, 2017
hi im planning on putting a 5.0 in another vehicle i am working on the harness and none of the online diagrams seem to match my harness.

my harness has 2 round 8 pin connectors where the brown connector is on some vehicles
one is grey and one is black

grey has 5 wires
red/lt blue
red/green
white/pink
tan/yellow
purple

the black plug has 7 wires
red/white
blue/yellow
grey/red
white/purple
white/orange
red
tan/green

also the green plug near the ecu doesnt seem to match anything online either
it has 5 wires
orange/yellow
pink/black-
green/white
grey/yellow
tan or brown

any help greatly appreciated

• Sponsors (?)

Here are the plugs im talking about the green one is located near the ecu and the grey and black near the brake booster/ firewall on a foxbody the labeled diagram doesnt match my harness
20170317_135904.jpg Screenshot_2017-03-13-22-39-35.png

PM me your email address and I will send you a complete Ford Factory 89 Mustang electrical diagram set. The zip file is 2.5 MB and is too big to fit through Stangnet's email gateway.
The plug shapes on the diagrams match the plug shapes on the actual plug. The diagram is divided up by the layout of the car. The first diagram is for the very front of the car, and it works its way to the rear of the car.
89 Mustang wiring diagrams zip package–

They are in a zip file format to reduce the size of the package. If you don't have Windows 7 or Windows 8, you’ll need WinZip or other Windows archive tool to extract them from the zip file.. See www.majorgeeks.com - Download Freeware and Shareware Computer Utilities for a free download.

The diagrams show the location area and the connectors are drawn to the same shape as those in the car.

You will need the Adobe Acrobat viewer which is also a free download – www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/readstep2.html - Adobe Reader download - All versions