90 mustang mspnp2 need help with startup.

mustangpauly

Mar 1, 2020
wisconsin
I need help with startup, it will not stay running with out me giving it gas. it seems to idle ok when warm. any help would be great thanks

Attachments

• 2020-03-19_14.06.37.mlg new tune1.mlg
    2.3 MB · Views: 86
  • new tune2.msq
    121 KB · Views: 77
  • Sponsors (?)

I had to guess as to what wideband is installed in the car, I used the innovate wb, if that is not the WB you have in the car it wont take long to redo the fuel table.

Attachments

• mustangpauly.rev.1.0.1.msq
    119.6 KB · Views: 90
Reactions: 1 user
I tried that tune it started and idle good, but as it warms up it leans out a little. when the fans kick in it gets a surge. what is the best way to fix that?
THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME YOU ARE THE MAN!!!!!!

Attachments

• mustangpauly2.mlg
    2.2 MB · Views: 83
Sounds like you need someone to really give a hand. A91what is easy to deal with and good at what he does...if you haven't PMd him ready.

There are a lot if things that need to be done to get the car to operate correctly. He's been a huge help to me and many others. This thread is for quick advise. I recommend anyone new to tuning to actually let him take over your laptop and do what he does best. There are others here that can give advise and point you in the right direction...but honestly...the time involved through a thread can be overwhelming. He got me running in a few sessions.