• Mustang Forums
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
  • Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech

93 Cobra 5 Lug Conversion..i Know I Know Just Read On

  • Thread starter Thread starter Justin Medeiros
  • Start date Start date Aug 10, 2014

Justin Medeiros

New Member
Aug 10, 2014
1
0
1
Aug 10, 2014
#1
  • Aug 10, 2014
  • #1
Hey guys I'm new to this sight and have a 93 cobra clone with a 93 cobra rear end in it doing 5 lug swap trying to do the swap a little different because I have access to pretty much any machining equipment I could possibly need. I was planning on redrilling my 93 cobra axles to 5 lug so I can retain the stock brakes, and I'm looking for a 5 lug rear rotor that has fox body axle center bore. Any ideas? My plan b was to use 94-95 axles (should be the same 3/4" per side longer length than normal fox, but want to use the stock 93 cobra rear Vargas calipers but don't know first off if that will work and secondly if there's a rotor out there that will work. I'm using 99 cobra wheels 17 x 8 with 30 mm offset. Any help is greatly appreciated
 
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

S
Brakes 80 Mustang 4.2 rear chassis brake line for 5 lug conversion!
  • StangPowerLSX510
  • Aug 6, 2026
  • Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech
Replies
2
Views
136
Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech Aug 9, 2026
limp
8
87 lx 4cyl to v8 project 4 lug disc conversion questions
  • 87lx428
  • Mar 24, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
2
Views
573
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Mar 25, 2026
87lx428
8
W
Front ATS brakes with Taurus rear brakes. Full parts needed?
  • Wagonized
  • Sep 24, 2026
  • Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech
Replies
3
Views
168
Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech Sep 25, 2026
General karthief
C
Fox Need help identifying brake setup
  • Cypher02xd
  • Apr 25, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
2
Views
176
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Apr 27, 2026
Mustang5L5
B
For Sale 1993 Mustang SVT Cobra - Black - 5 Speed - 88k Miles - Single Owner
  • Buddy Jake
  • Jun 16, 2026
  • Fox Body Mustangs For Sale (1979-93)
Replies
1
Views
493
Fox Body Mustangs For Sale (1979-93) Jun 20, 2026
Habu135
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Mustang Forums
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
  • Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?