93 Cobra Brake Booster

• Sponsors (?)

I used the Master cylinder out of a 93 cobra, didn't see a point in using the booster. It's just not necessary in most cases.
Certainly wasn't in mine.

I used the Master cylinder out of a 93 cobra, didn't see a point in using the booster. It's just not necessary in most cases.
Certainly wasn't in mine.

Yeah I have a 93 Cobra MC too, but I am not happy with my pedal feel. It is a little too hard. I figured a 93 Cobra booster would fit a lot nicer than a 94+ booster will.

Figured it would be better than the stock booster as the Cobra had 4 wheel disk brakes.

I have the 93 Cobra Booster and M/C with my Cobra Brakes and the Pedal Feel is awesome. You can find remanufactured units from part stores, I think the Company that does them is named Cardone or Cardon.

I got both M/C and booster out of a 93 Cobra (Autozone) and it has a good pedal feel. The only issue with the cobra booster is that it is a lot longer in length than the stock booster (4 cyl car) so it was a tight squeeze to get it in with big headers.

Anyone using a brake booster out of a 93 Cobra for their 5-lug conversion? How does it fit, how does the pedal feel?

I think I might buy one of these instead of fighting with a 94+ booster.

vbpgimage.php

Here is a comparison between the Stock 92 GT Booster and the 93 Cobra Booster from when I did my Conversion, hope it helps for size comparisons.