'93 Cobra Rear Spoiler On Lx Hatch

Mustang5L5

That is…until I whipped out my Bissell
Mod Dude
Feb 18, 2001
Massachusetts
So for the longest time i was set on ripping my Saleen wing off my LX and going back to the stock LX wing. I have a wing, but need to get it painted and install it. I REALLY don't want to drill into my hatch again. Poor thing will be swiss cheese since i filled all the original holes in for the Saleen wing and now need to redrill them again.

So i was thinking of a '93 Cobra wing. I figure i'll reuse the holes, and it's a bit more subtle than the Saleen wing.

I saw this pic and was sold. My car, for those who don't know, is a black LX, and i'll have the same wheels as this GT but in chrome.

2e8bb8c89ad817b1553a1b355893e3d3.jpg

Anyone else have a '93 Cobra spoiler on an LX hatch?

• Sponsors (?)

I like it. Other angles would be nice to see, so maybe others can chime in with pictures.

Don't you have 96 Cobra wheels now? Why the change to 99/01 wheels? I really love the 96's on your car.

I vote Cobra wing also. I think doing the '99 cobra wheel thing is a waste of your time and money. If you are getting wheels, there are plenty of aftermarket wheels that all cost the same that have so much better offsets to make your car's stance better.