Engine 93 gt new 351 w moter put in and installing ace's kill shot EFI. It turns over but Wan't start? Need Help.

kimscales

Jun 1, 2024
Virginia
So totally rebuilding a 93 Mustang GT, Hatchback from ground up. Took the 5.0 engine out, removed wiring harnesses. Put in the 351 Windsor. I've installed the Ace's EFI KillShot wiring harness. Installed braded fuel lines and An fittings. Ran the filters at tank. Ran my power wires all that stuff. Got the Ace's distributor (Black Jack Pro) locked it out (already). I'm doing the (NO TIMING CONTROLL OPTION) there for have my 12 v key on key off an to my fuse box with a fuse adapter in the #18 fuse block which is for the dash tach. That would be for my ignition for the EFI. It gets 12 on and crankin. So I know that's right. Fuel pump comes on, and fuel is distributed in all 4 cylinders. So it's getting fuel. When I go to crank the car it turns over, and over but will not run. Has yet to start. Also seems lacking on power, d while trying to crank it's like its week. Fuels not an issue. No Blown fuses. I checked the spark plug wires and I'm not getting any spark. Any ideas why?? It's something simple but just can't figure it out. Upon trying to crank the car my screen went black, so now have to wait till Monday to call aces and see what's going on with the replacement screen they literally just sent me which was supposed to be an upgrade. So I'm kind of stuck till then.

• Sponsors (?)

So you may want to post a link up to this system as I’m going to bet most here are unfamiliar with it.

Assuming that you are talking g about the 100 lb/hr injectors here “…fuel is distributed in all 4 cylinders.”

Have you verified all the settings in the software I.e. that the “Lock Ignition Timing” is set to “Locked”?

That’s about all I could find in the manual. Could be others as I am by no means familiar with this system. Biggest thing is to verify all your wiring.