94 351W EFI has anyone done this

• Sponsors (?)

AznStanger3v said:
nope, no one has ever put a 351 based engine in. you should pioneer it.. be the first and tell us how hard it is
Smarta$$. :chair:

cody50, several guys here have dropped in a 351 into their 94-95 Mustang. Be patient, they'll chime in.

I just helped do a 3.8L to 5.0L few years ago and just in August we pulled the 5.0L and put in a 5.8L. Stock Brackets work for 94-95 5.0L-5.8Ls. Being they bolt directly to the head and Fox Bodies don't.

you mean something like this..

351.jpg

Talk so sorscode he will help you with anything you need. or if you want he is now doing swaps for people if you would be interested.

jk

Well, I didn't go efi, I went carbed, and it is running. It makes a lot of power, and I'm very happy with it. I would like to thank AznStanger3V for inspiring me to be a "pioneer" in this field and follow my dreams. It's people like AznStanger3V that make this hobby so rewarding. I hope that nothing bad ever happens to him.

Well, I didn't go efi, I went carbed, and it is running. It makes a lot of power, and I'm very happy with it. I would like to thank AznStanger3V for inspiring me to be a "pioneer" in this field and follow my dreams. It's people like AznStanger3V that make this hobby so rewarding. I hope that nothing bad ever happens to him.

At least the thread revival after four years was your own thread! :rlaugh: There's no reason to be hostile toward another member though, even if they were being sarcastic. He meant no harm, it had probably just been covered multiple times, at the time of your original posting.