SN95 '95 Cobra Ride-along

02 281 GT

Agreed...My wife has great Boobs
15 Year Member
Feb 3, 2009
Cabot, AR
Since the new exhaust is installed, the new tires fixed the rumbling/grinding noise and I just washed the car and cleaned the interior, I decided to shoot a new ride-along video. I downloaded a video editor so I didn't have to do one long, unedited video, so now it's multiple videos cut together with fancy-schmancy effects.

I stopped to walk through the ruined castle near our house, so feel free to skip that part if all you want to see is the car.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PjFRGQuQDxI

• Sponsors (?)

Great video! My family is from Germany, they moved here in the late 1800's and early 1900's. I've always wanted to go there and see the sights. The castle was neat to see, and the country side beautiful! I'm very jealous of you being able to blast around there in a mustang! That's always been a dream of mine. Thank you for posting, I enjoyed it immensely!

Reactions: 1 user
What speeds do you get the car up to out there?
I can go about as high as 120 or 130. I haven't done that in a while due to the driveshaft vibration. I'll do another high-speed run with video once I get a new one. Other than that, the only other limiting factor is the 3.73 gears. I would have left the stock 3.08s in there had I known I would get stationed in Germany.

Reactions: 1 users