95 mustang 5.0 aode to t5 swap ecu questions?

i am having problems figuring out what to do with computer i bought a manual ecu and put my chip i had made for the car the car was running very bad with that computer i put the auto back in with the chip and it ran fine but not when i moved the car.

• Sponsors (?)

i am having problems figuring out what to do with computer i bought a manual ecu and put my chip i had made for the car the car was running very bad with that computer i put the auto back in with the chip and it ran fine but not when i moved the car.
Yes more info is needed. The correct ECU for the 94-95 gt's T4MO and j4j1 for the cobra. Make sure that's accurate first.

Second. Automatic chip inserted in a manual ECU? Possible?

94 95 SN95 5.0 302 Mustang Cobra ECU Computer J4J1 24LB T5 Manual

My car was originally a gt but I replaced everything

What differences does a cobra have instead of gt for the ecu
In the engine bay? Better cylinder heads, slight taller lobes on the cam shaft, 24lb injectors.

So since I dint see you write what injectors you now have on, if your using the cobra ECU with only 18lb injectors and also only have a 18lb calibrated mass air flow, you might be off somewhere.

I would check your spark plugs wires are connected to the correct orientation, check psi for fuel, make sure timing is correct. And your injectors and maf match to the ECU.