95 Mustang Gt Red Leather Interior

Supertech30

Jul 12, 2014
Hey all,
New to this website. Just passed threw it while browsing through mustang threads. I ran across a thread talking about the 94-95 mustang gts with the red leather interior. After reading through it I noticed not too many people have that in there stangs. Not sure if it was rare or what. I bought a 95 mustang gt special edition about 8 years ago now and it has the red leather interior.at first when I saw it I thought it looked hideous. But I took the car for a drive and liked the horsepower considering I have owned a v6/4 banger my whole life. So I bought the car. The red interior has grown on me and I absolutely love the car. I wouldn't trade it for anything. Just wanted tiger someone else's opinion on it. I can post pics if anyone is interested.

• Sponsors (?)

Hey all,
New to this website. Just passed threw it while browsing through mustang threads. I ran across a thread talking about the 94-95 mustang gts with the red leather interior. After reading through it I noticed not too many people have that in there stangs. Not sure if it was rare or what. I bought a 95 mustang gt special edition about 8 years ago now and it has the red leather interior.at first when I saw it I thought it looked hideous. But I took the car for a drive and liked the horsepower considering I have owned a v6/4 banger my whole life. So I bought the car. The red interior has grown on me and I absolutely love the car. I wouldn't trade it for anything. Just wanted tiger someone else's opinion on it. I can post pics if anyone is interested.

Does anyone know a good place to get new leather seat cover replacements? I have a tear in my drivers side and I would like to replace both front seats.