97 cobra upgrade help

Ecolandscaping17

Oct 5, 2018
Ny
Hey guys,
Looking for recommended bolt on upgrades to get the most horsepower I can get. NO BLOWERS/SUPERCHARGERS/TURBOS WANTED

Already have underdrive pulleys, intake, mufflers, and planning on doing headers and x pipe.

Any opinions on tuners? Are they worth the money for the gain?

• Sponsors (?)

I have a 1997 cobra and i just went with the Kenn Bell 2.1L supercharger kit its a bolt on 400 hp kit. I did everything else and only maxed out at 346rwhp with all that you have and more. Right now iam sitting at 500hp 497at the wheels on E-85 at 11psi of boost cant go much more than that with out a full rebuild to forged internals. Go with a nice bbk cold air intake with K&N filter and upgrade the throttle body to the single blade. Better air and out is the name of the game. You will need a tune I use johnny lightning in PA the best ford tuner i know.

I bought a 2001 cobra about two months ago with a JLT cold air intake, Mac Pro Chamber and Bassini cat back exhaust. About three weeks ago I bought a SCT x4 and definitely worth the buy and you can pay to get the tunes for life so you can get adjustments as mods progress but I want to go to a actual shop and have it tuned when I reach my goal of a pro charger. My question is the under drive pulleys worth it? Wanting to get the Steeda set and looking for feedback on those who have installed these pulleys and if they're worth they buy.