99-04 Custom Baffle for GT tank

y2k02

Apr 19, 2004
It is almost done. What you can't see will have a trap door on both sides. It is laser cut stainless steel and it fits through the top hat's hole. I will be running this in my car. The tank in the pic is a old tank I had for mockup. Let me know if you are interested in having one. It will be a lot cheaper than having to buy a 03-04 cobra tank. It will also keep you from having to run a sumped tank with noisy external pumps. I will have pics of it installed in my tank in a couple weeks.
Apr08_0001.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

That sounds like a plan. My car is to the point where I cant run anymore boost until I refresh the fuel sys. I'm assuming you have stock tank and it will work in my 01gt. But first I've got to solve my other issue. My car is tuned for 13#'s and only making 3/4. Checked all hoses and connections do you have any ideas? Thanks

Yeah the my car is only making 3-4 psi. There no debri in the turbo and seems to be spooling fine but only 3/4#'s I've been wondering if maybe the wasyegate is stuck open but haven't had time to check. You would think a leak like that would be easy to find but no luck so far