99 cobra for $14k??

trez2k3

Oct 5, 2004
Ive been looking at 99's for awhile and have found a few in and under this price range. Ive found one with 44k for 13.5k, is that a good deal? Also another one with 38k for 12.9 but was listed on carfax as a fleet vehicle. Any opinions on this?

• Sponsors (?)

Also there is a higher mileage (66k) but one owner, never raced etc... for 13.8k. What would be a better buy a low mileage like 38k that was a fleet? vehicle or a one owner that you know the histroy of with the 66k?

I think its a good deal im paying 14.5k for a 99 cobra with 49k but it comes with a bunch of mods and upgrades... You have less milage and lower price to I think its a pretty good deal.

they sound like good deals but do your research, just becaue it was one owner, did they beat on it or anything like that. also what mods do they have done to them or are they stock. but the average selling price for a 99 is between 12k to as high as 20k that i have seen. I am currently selling mine and would love to get down there in the 14's but I have to get my pay off. the market value average is $16,100 so those prices are pretty good.