99 mustang gt seats fit on foxes right?

ryan218

In just 10 years, I'll be old enough to drive!!!!
Dec 28, 2005
columbus ohio
Will 99 GT seats fit in a fox?

i pretty sure the fronts will bolt right in? right?

the back i think will work with some modifications right? anyone have 99 seats in there fox? if so can you post a picture real quick?

i searched and i couldn't find anything.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Thanks guys!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

• Sponsors (?)

ryan218 said:
ok cool. the seats im looking at are black colth. good shape no rips or tears. im waiting to see how much he is asking for them.
Nothing like making the interior Look like ass. Why put them in there unless you are swaping the interior over to a new color.

RsStanG1987 said:
Nothing like making the interior Look like ass. Why put them in there unless you are swaping the interior over to a new color.

ugh i am duh.

black carpet. one of my x-mas things. then all the panels are getting painted black with an interior paint when we paint the car and put the top on.

don't worry i got it covered:lol: .

niklid05 said:
Dude, why do you have a picture of dog poop as your avatar??

EDIT: nevermind its just a picture of your car.

:D

:nono: the comments about my car being brown really don't bother me dude. your going to have to find a better way to piss me off to get me banned. because its clear your trying too.

Ugh, 99+ dark charcoal cloth seats suck! I passed over a set for $150 just because they were ugly. I was going to put them in my Fox's black interior but they weren't even close to matching.

I waited til i found a set of leather dark charcoal seats. For some reason they look darker.

HERE YOU GO 03 COBRA SEATS FRONT AND BACK IN 88 STANG

P1010151.jpg

P1010157.jpg

P1010158.jpg

HOPE THAT HELPS

Attachments

• P1010151.jpg
    P1010151.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 128
  • P1010157.jpg
    P1010157.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 111
  • P1010158.jpg
    P1010158.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 111
Mustang5L5 said:
Ugh, 99+ dark charcoal cloth seats suck! I passed over a set for $150 just because they were ugly. I was going to put them in my Fox's black interior but they weren't even close to matching.

I waited til i found a set of leather dark charcoal seats. For some reason they look darker.

i havent seen these in person yet, but ill keep that in mind when i look at them. i still debating getting my seast re covers in black colth or keep on look for a set of 85 or 86 gt seats.

:shrug: (just for you rs stang) :p :hail2: :lol: :SNSign: :canada: :flag: :eek: :Zip2: