A Few Of My Mustangs...

Only one of them is a Fox and it's the only one I would want back, and I miss it the MOST! But I was bored and decided to post up some old pics...If the owner of the 92 Coupe is on here or if anybody know's who it is, pass my info along. Would love to chat with them. 2001 Bullitt #2462, 2006 GT Premium and lastly a 2012 Mustang Club of America V6
IMG_0565.jpg
IMG_0744.jpg
IMG_1106.jpg
314196_421580571210702_742016985_n.jpg
IMG_0565.jpg
IMG_0744.jpg
IMG_1106.jpg
314196_421580571210702_742016985_n.jpg

Reactions: 1 users
  • Sponsors (?)

Hi, Not Hijacking your thread, but where did you snag that red Fox, if you don't mind me asking..? Looks so much like my 92’ Did, OMG, 331 CID? Was interior evidence of a prior Cage install evident? Sold in 2005, to a guy in MD. to grab an 04’ Cobra.(it’s gone now, too :( ). Know many here have had or still have similar, but Damn..right down to the 4 pin Hood...
You should be able to locate it now if you throw the VIN# on a locate site for like 15$.
Sweet Cars, BTW. I never sell off anymore, why I have like 12 Cars...lol!
Neighbors “love” me..

92 Coupe was bought new. Built 302 but not a 331. Sold in 2006 to a local person, who did some more work on it and then sold it off himself. The last time I checked on it which was several years back it had had 7 owners and been wrecked. I bought it new in 1992 and built it with my Dad who passed away in 2005. It had 73,000 original miles, it did have a 6 point custom roll bar with swing out bars. I sold it and bought the 2001 Bullitt which I only kept 4 months.

Hi, I’d had a response in line & lost it, battery flattened out. Apologies!
Well, guess it’s not the same Car, sweet- however! I’m understanding a few of the reasons you miss it, Sorry to hear about your Dad..
Since you checked it 7yrs ago, never know, someone could’ve snagged it & reconstructed it, running a Salvage Title- May be worth doing a repeat & Check, now.
In 2006-2007+ yrs, Foxes were really climbing in interest of larger audiences, I’d imagine if someone saw it in a Boneyard- wrecked, but outfitted as described, it would already have been past a “semi-precious” Gem- if it was snagged, may have been a delay in reconstruction, if you saw a 92’ like that in a Salvage yard now it’d be “Precious” & scoffed up pretty darn quick & rolling again, soon.
Early, mid 80’s was painful to watch, Late 80’s, Early 90’s being a newbie flat rate guy & 1/2 clipping back together “crunchies”, many being the most hideous 80’s Cars ever made...wondered ”why?”, lol.
Got paid for it, yet- Migraine inducing work. Only Cars that kept the HP hungry hope alive in that period & survived were 5.0 Mustang GT’s, they were the ONLY one. Corvette’s became..yuk!
That in mind, just don’t see yours as a parts Car. Some arse may have snagged a few parts, I’m guessing the general demeanor in the mid 2000’s would be to get it on a rack & pieced together again, I’m unbiased in opinion, think most Mfg’s made something significant at one point or another..
Wish you luck!
-John