A Foosed Fox?

that is the 93 roush. only one in existance. twin turbo 351 FTW

i wonder if they still have it. my boyfriends aunt works for the roush plant so she get discounts, but i really cant use anything cause they dont make fox parts. but in the backroom of the store they have like a museum of cars every amazing american car ever. perfictly restored cougars, vipers, most the race cars, tons of mustangs from every year except fox or II. i wonder where they have it. maybe i just missed it.

• Sponsors (?)

i wonder if they still have it. my boyfriends aunt works for the roush plant so she get discounts, but i really cant use anything cause they dont make fox parts. but in the backroom of the store they have like a museum of cars every amazing american car ever. perfictly restored cougars, vipers, most the race cars, tons of mustangs from every year except fox or II. i wonder where they have it. maybe i just missed it.

Yea it is there,

79669532db9.jpg

65198600ar9.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

A foosed fox would probably be sexy!!!

Honestly i assumed that's where the inspiration for your car came from.

Isn't that yellow drawing of a Fox a Foose drawing? I know someone knows the one i'm talking about...

If he did a car it would most likely be 2 toned with big rims and a leather interior to match the paint. It'd be sweet but nothing that several other people haven't done already.

Honestly i assumed that's where the inspiration for your car came from.

Isn't that yellow drawing of a Fox a Foose drawing? I know someone knows the one i'm talking about...

If he did a car it would most likely be 2 toned with big rims and a leather interior to match the paint. It'd be sweet but nothing that several other people haven't done already.

I dont think Ive ever seen this picture, do you have it? Yeah Foose does cars very similar to what you described, but people seem to love that look.

Oh i do love it :D

I just also value variety and something out of the ordinary (like that white coupe with the black engine).

Here's the pic but now that i look at it, it's got the artist's stamp on it and it's not Foose. Also i was thinking it was 2 tone so i guess it's a little off.

View attachment 307600

Yeah that Boss Fox was done by Mike Desmond. Incredible Designer. He and Chip are both an inspiration to me. I kinda do the same thing these guys do just not full time - maybe some day. For now I stay up late at night and do it on the side.

Here's a link to Desmond's site Mad Machines - link to his Ford Prints for sale. There's 3 fox body cars in there.

fordprints

I have tons of ideas for a custom Fox Body and am even looking into tooling custom front and rear bumpers in flex resin with the molded-in molding smoothed off so you could eliminate all the molding off these foxes. It would look amazing I think. I'm up for designing a killer Fox Body Mustang. How about I start a new post and we all talk about what we'd like to see in a custom fox body Mustang and I'll sketch it up. Maybe I could get ahold of Mr. raburn and we could do some sort of Stangnet Fox Body Custom? Anybody interested? Even if we do it for fun?
I'm up for sketching a rendering of one up.

Here's my site and some of my work...

MidniteOctane.com :: Gallery

Here's 2 Mustang Renderings I did. The GT500 was done for Evan Smith at Muscle Mustangs for his project car the "Shelby Shaker" that he's currently working on. The second one was done for Hot Rods By Steve in NJ. The car was completed and has a complete roller 5.0 with a Vortech blower under the hood.

That would be killer to see a rendering! I always wanted to see what the moldings would look like smooth. How about incorporating some subtle traditional mustang cues, like the 3 bar taillights? Your work is amazing! I look forward to seeing a post dedicated to this.

guys, i seriously just got goose bumps....i did not know about the roush fox...lol... only one in existence lol:jaw: im seriously laughing hard...
it just so happens to be my all time dream car i mean dream car! that i would pick over a Lamborghini would be a unrealistic mint twin turbo 88 gt with t-tops sonic blue(aka. sti blue etc) w a small cowl and 800-900 streetable whp.....:p

anyways i think that is just cool and im happy to know that. next time i tell someone that there is a roush fox;only one in existence. i will be happy knowing that they think i'm :bs: but i am actually telling the truth. :nice: