A Foosed Fox?

Foose does alot of red/black two toned. If someone can photoshop Foose style 20's on this I'd like to see what it would look like.
IMG_1452.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

Like Foose, I know I'd do some unique body mods that are tasteful and nicely integrated into the fox body styling. Honestly, here's a few basic ideas for things I'd do to one...

Start out with an 87-93 Mustang hatchback LX
18x9 front 18x12 rear (mini tub) ...not 20's, they are too big
Lowered Coilover suspension
Baer Brakes
Custom hood, something not on the market and unique
Restyled front fascia
Restyled rear bumper
Unique new rear spoiler
32V DOHC 5.0 Crate Motor with injection unit and stacks
6-speed
9" Rear

That's just for a start...

Maybe I need to start "The Thread" so we can all put something together?

J

I thought you'd like that!!!! You and I need to talk, I'd like to get specifics on how you fit that 9 and 10 wide on that car. I'm finishing up an SN95 swap article for a publication and any additional tips and info over what I already have couldn't hurt.
Also, I'd like to put something up on my new blog about your Mustang since I think it fits the look and theme. email me and let me know.

FOXRODS

Thanks,
John
[email protected]

i disagree with all of the comments that he just puts big wheels on cars, not everything he does has 20's on it. he does what is tasteful for the vehicle, and usually he makes the rear rims larger for a nice raked stance.

i think the stuff he does is great, most of it looks the same but he has a great sense of style and knows how to make a design that flows with the body lines of whatever he is working with. if he did a fox i think he's use some kind of 18" deep dish wheel in the rear and a 17'' wheel up front with some kind kind of stripes or a two tone. watever he does always looks clean, and no one car argue with that

I'm not denying he has talent, but all of his cars tend to go in the same direction which is not exactly a direction that I am overly fond of. just my .02

if some of the resto mods he did had less chrome and a more subdued but yet tasty paint job I would like them much more.

I remember he did a mazda truck on one of his overhaulin shows that he painted to look like it was still wet. then he lifted it and put some ultra pimp rims and tires on it. that looked awesome.