absolutely nothing

SaleenGT2001

Jul 18, 2005
Four Oaks NC
i'm bored and dont have anything to do. i'm off tomorrow so i get to stay up late

i wonder if the neighbors would mind if i went target shooting at midnight??

also the spacebar on my keyboard doesnt work right. you really have to hit that **** hard to get a space! i should really get a new one!

im dreading the passenger side manifold/midpipe bolts i have to remove tm to put my MAC h pipe in

i'm actually considering having a shop just break the bolts for me so i can just slip em off when i get home and make the whole ordeal easier

Just finished up doing some extra portwork on my blower, and re greasing the rear bearings that seemed to be going dry. BUT good times here....been a long day....I was out in 30* weather doing the porting for a few hours. It was freegin 70*s yesterday...woke up and its 30. Thats not even right LOL.
Also have a friend in the hospital that I need to go see tomorrow....she had brain surgery today But all is well...shes doing great from what I hear. They had to put 2 extra blood vessels over her brain...she never developed enough as she grew up. Didnt ever effect her at all until a few weeks ago..thats when they found out. Shes a very pretty girl and currently doing well in college....I just couldnt believe it. Im just glad shes going to be alright.

But other than that...pretty boring at the moment.

modern medicine FTW

yea...my work is slow up here in the motor city. no one getting their cars fixed with the economy in the pooper. so i took yesterday off and now i'm sitting at work with nothing to do again. i want it to be summer again so bad!!! screw this cold weather!!!

well i enjoyed my 10.5 hours of sleep.

now to find a way to waste the rest of the day. my friend is having her baby today so i guess i could go see her once the docs put her back in a room. other than that i have NOTHING to do. they cut my hours at work so i'll be getting 3 days a week off now.

saleen....you work at a goodyear in NC right? i do also and we are dead as f### right now. i have never seen it this slow. they dont cut my hours cause i am commision but i sit here all day and pick my ass. i cant complain too much though. this has been the best year i have had money wise so i slow week or two isn't that bad i guess.

yea, i'm with GoodYear.
we have been REALLY slow this whole year. i'm down over 10K from what i made last year. it is terrible here. i'm looking for a place to go but the entire auto industry is dead right now. hopefully tax time will bring some money out!

im dreading the passenger side manifold/midpipe bolts i have to remove tm to put my MAC h pipe in

i'm actually considering having a shop just break the bolts for me so i can just slip em off when i get home and make the whole ordeal easier

PB Blaster is your friend!! When I swapped my 04 mid pipe out, I was using an impact and it wouldn't touch it, then I sprayed some pb up there, waited about 30 minutes, a boom! It came right off.

PB Blaster is your friend!! When I swapped my 04 mid pipe out, I was using an impact and it wouldn't touch it, then I sprayed some pb up there, waited about 30 minutes, a boom! It came right off.

+1....I didn't have an impact. But I hosed it down good with PB a few times and waited.....and once I was able to get the right combo of swivels and extensions....and muster enough umph....it popped loose.

i just installed the water line to my icemaker today. i busted the damn copper line i was trying to T off under the kitchen faucet and ended uphaving to replace that too. my kitchen floor is soaked and i cant find the mop.

oh well that will give the wife something to do when she gets home. i'm gonna play medal of honor for a while