Actual 2005 in a dealer.

new22003

Jun 22, 2003
Missouri
A ford dealer that actually has a 05 in the showroom.
Mike Kehoe Ford in Missouri.
http://forums.bradbarnett.net/index.php?showtopic=7092
MikeKehoe-1.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

back2dastang said:
yeh sucks no hood scoop.

Yep, my #1 peeve on the production S197 design. Hopefully, Team Mustang will see the error of their ways, and we'll see scoops (hopefully functional) on a future Mustang model. Maybe even along the lines of the neat scoop design found on the S197 concept.

PerformanceRed said:
Ford has yet to get it right. The Mustang does NOT look like a Mustang without the hood and side scoops. The 2005 Mustang is a nice car, but it looks too bland and too blah without the hood and side scoops. I hope that Ford gets it right and adds the hood and side scoops to all of their Mustangs. I will not buy one until they do this. Period.
Then STFU.

Can you not see? They cut production costs (leave off the scoops) and boosted the aftermarket parts business at the same time. You didn't think they could offer this car at the price they are and still have all of that extra stuff, too? if you want a hood scoop, then go buy an aftermarket scoop and put it on the car.

PerformanceRed said:
Ford has yet to get it right. The Mustang does NOT look like a Mustang without the hood and side scoops. The 2005 Mustang is a nice car, but it looks too bland and too blah without the hood and side scoops. I hope that Ford gets it right and adds the hood and side scoops to all of their Mustangs. I will not buy one until they do this. Period.

We all know your postion on the 2005 Mustang. You want the scoops, get over it, there are no tacky scoops on the 2005 Mustangs.

All you ever post is the same crap over and over again. Im sure im not the only one tired of it.

gilmoujr said:
Can you not see? They cut production costs (leave off the scoops) and boosted the aftermarket parts business at the same time. You didn't think they could offer this car at the price they are and still have all of that extra stuff, too? if you want a hood scoop, then go buy an aftermarket scoop and put it on the car.

what about the money they invested in the continuously variable electronic cams that they just put on the 3 valve cylinder heads.

Bottom line? They went back to the roots. look at the 66-70 Mustangs. see any scoops? NOPE! well..the Mach had a scoop, but you know...