Ads of Infamy!

LILCBRA

I wish I didn't have all of these balls in the air
Mod Dude
Dec 6, 2005
6,531
5,528
194
Corn County USA
I don't know about the rest of you, but I just can't understand how some people can communicate online. I mean atrocious spelling and lack of punctuation are the 2 biggies, but there are other things as well. Maybe we should have a thread to post these quality finds to to share. I mean we all need to kill a few brain cells now and again, right?

Try this one. It's not near as bad as some I've seen, but as I was reading it.... well, let's just say it wasn't educational for me. :shrug:

I have a 98 ford mustang. Miles are 122### on dash but ruffely 195000. It's a great car I love it but I'm having a baby and wife want let me keep it.. she wants a 4 door . I bought for a project car but dreams where let down.. the inside is good. Only problem is windows don't let down well off track easy fix.. also you need to put hood stacks in it. Which I have.. I put brand new spark plugs, ignition wires, temp stat, and hoses.. it's a great car please don't low ball me on this I know it's worth it's a great dream car or a to b place or good project car.. 1500 or trade for 4 door obo.

1614793026291.webp


I know we all run into these things all the time, share up your finds, let's all get a laugh as our society crumbles!
 
you need to put hood stacks in it. Which I have.

He spent a lot of money on those, he definitely knows what he's got! :oops:

View attachment 672977


Definitely can't be used with racing stripes, those are either/or options. :shrug:

Do you think once they're installed it'll sound like a pipe organ? Or do you think that's just something he's trying to yank? :hide:
 
Here's another fun one to decipher. :cautious:

Runs drives v6 5 spd power steering recently went out so I bypassed it with a shorter but still drive it daily no problem great daily driven headers with full exhaust stage 2 clutch led headlights led tag lights runs great just looking to sale
 
AND another..... :O_o:

Read. All the way . Mustang , runs good , Paint is fading. Driver door panel has some tars Has 3.8. With Headers. All That is on here I didn’t put. And I can’t change it. It’s manual. Shift. V6. 3.8. I my. Husband Told me today. . The title was in a house fire . Has been applied for new title . It should be in soon . There has been so much interest in it .I can not hold car unless you make a good deposit on it . Then when title gets in. It’s yours when Balance is PAID. When it’s gone I’ll remove it. Thanks.
 
AND another..... :O_o:

Read. All the way . Mustang , runs good , Paint is fading. Driver door panel has some tars Has 3.8. With Headers. All That is on here I didn’t put. And I can’t change it. It’s manual. Shift. V6. 3.8. I my. Husband Told me today. . The title was in a house fire . Has been applied for new title . It should be in soon . There has been so much interest in it .I can not hold car unless you make a good deposit on it . Then when title gets in. It’s yours when Balance is PAID. When it’s gone I’ll remove it. Thanks.
Scam?
Reads kinda hinky