Ads of Infamy!

I prefer smell Czech to auto incorrect. I can type in the wrong word by myself. And I am tired of it interchanging “hood” snd “good”. And I have no idea why it thinks “snd” is a better choice than “and”.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ronin38
This one makes no sense even if it is legible..... :shrug: It's for a 99 Mustang.

Cash Only. Will Negotiate.

WAS A GT BUT ENGINE WAS CHANGED TO A V6. GT Symbol on body.
Car runs good and drives really fast. No problems or issues and available for test drive at our location.

I smell bull:poo:. :shrug:
 
Not really a true indicator as it could've been swapped at the same time, but it doesn't have GT fog lights either. Sounds like they're trying to peddle their :poo: as something it's not.

1615992281838.webp
 
Sharing this ad for interpretation..... :doh:



1988 Ford GT · Convertible · Driven a was daily just got fresh motor put int was hot from the back and pushed the trans case other that’s she a monster clean title 3.5 for the gt and lx
 
When I bought my first car back (about 5 years ago), it had four Budweiser cans under the seat that were not mine and had not been there when I sold it in about 1990.
I know one of the interim owners had used the front seat as a place to sit and have a cold one in the quanset. But what I do not get is why one of the cans had a pull tab top, while the others were modern aluminum, flip tab top cans. I had the interior clear apart in high school. So it was surely not from before I first owned it, and nor was it there when I sold it. The car was a time capsule, but the farmer/rancher drinking 20-35 year old beer seems also unlikely. So does throwing the recycling in the interior of his fun car rather than a pick up bed. Maybe I should have saved the can as it looked much better than this one.

Any theories besides time travel? Again, I never had beer, fresh or vintage, in the car.


It might have something in it - probably a few rocks or something.... lol

1618920404881.webp
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: LILCBRA